LOL ANNOYING HETALIA FANS.
Okay, so in response to my friend’s recent problem with an annoying Hetalia fan, I’d just like to get a few things off of my chest that annoy the ever loving fuck out of me about this fandom:
- Don’t bitch at someone for not knowing a country’s history when they’re roleplaying. Unless you’re doing a historical centered roleplay, who the fuck cares? As long as they aren’t messing up their facts when they are presenting them to you, I think you’ll live. If you want to have a historical roleplay, set up a historical roleplay blog for historically accurate events.
- "Hetalia is centered around history, therefore my opinion is fact, and your opinion is shit." Yes, Axis Powers Hetalia is an anime centered around history, but it isalsocentered aroundstereotypes.How many times do you have to offend someone with your assumptions before you get the hint that it is a stereotypical show? Also something that goes along with this topic: Just because someone roleplays/watches Hetalia doesn’t mean that they have to obsess over world politics/world sporting events. People have other lives other than Hetalia and anime, and if you don’t go outside and breathe fresh air every so often that’s just sad.
- I hate to inform you, but when writing fanfiction, Italy does not call Germany ‘Doitsu’. I used to have this problem when I first started watching the series, I would call Germany ‘Doitsu’ and whatever, but I learned other wise. Yes, some of my fanfictions from 2 years ago have that in it, but that wastwo years ago.
- If someone watches Hetalia, they aren’t brain dead yaoi fangirls. Sorry, but that’s the truth. There aretonsof intelligent fans throughout this fandom, and we can’t help it that the stupid ones make up our reputation. If you could please push through the annoying fans and find some fans that actually have a brain, the fandom actually isn’t that bad.
- Your ship is never going to be the only ship in the series, so stop acting like it. I don’t have a problem with crack pairings or whatever, but my God, not everyone is going to agree with you on a ship. For example: I ship USUK, but that doesn’t mean I hate on GerIta or SuFin. People have their own opinions on things, and if you don’t like the couple, please don’t bring hate to the fans that do like it.
- Not all Hetalia fans hate Homestuck fans. I still don’t understand the whole “Hetalia vs Homestuck fans” thing, and I don’t know if it’s still going on, but I’m sure that there are plenty of people, and I follow quite a few, who enjoy both. Honestly, I’ve been trying to get into Homestuck, but I have very little time to get through it.